The new generation of KCC machines
The availability of KCC models presented on this page will end after the rollout of our new KCC MK3 models is complete!
The name KCC stands for consistent ongoing development of a successful machine type. The allrounders from the KCC series offer a broad spectrum of capabilities, not just for packaging but also for automotive and special applications. Currently more than 300 machines are in operation worldwide. In the latest development of the third generation models, not only the design, but most importantly many technical features were optimized and expanded.
The third generation of the KCC series meets the increasing demands for economic efficiency and flexibility. Competitively priced without sacrificing on quality, the KCC range offers significant space savings, quick product change features and fast delivery.
The KCC range offers reliability and economic efficiency, backed by worldwide Kautex service support. The modern Kautex Technikum, service technicians in 15 countries, a multilingual 24/7 hotline and quick delivery spare parts availability ensure your productivity – regardless of your location.
Highlights of the KCC series
Click on each highlight to learn more.
Refined closing unit
- Optimized force initiation
- High speeds
- Short dry cycle times
- Two platen- system with linear guiding
Easy process adjustments during operation:
- Punching / Deflashing
- Cutting device
- Article discharge
- Preblowing / Blowing
- Quick change system for fast product changeovers
- Automatic lubrication system
- Lubrication-free bearings
Extrusion head “Made by Kautex“
- Designed for packaging
- Improved color changes
- Wide range of heads from mono to multilayer
- Quick changeover
- Parison centering, article weight and parison length
Kautex packaging machine design
- Space saving sliding doors
- Free and easy access for mold change cart
- Ergonomic setup and handling
- Access to article discharge area during production
- Low wear / long life design
- High plastification output for packaging applications
- Wide extruder range from 18mm to 120mm diameter
- Optimized energy concept
- Efficient multi-layer concepts