New standard in consumer packaging
The all-electric KBB extrusion blow molding machines set new consumer packaging standards not just in terms of the economy but also in terms of the operating convenience.
During the development of the pioneering machine concept, the focus was upon the decisive requirements of the market
- in accordance with the major themes of creativity, efficiency and benchmarks:
Growing demands in relation to the flexibility and design freedom mean blow molding machines are constantly facing new challenges. Discover the creative solutions of the new KBB series.
Scarce resources and ever increasing energy prices demand ever more efficient production processes. The KBB already meets these requirements.
There are many sides to economic efficiency. That is why the operation and servicing of the KBB series has been designed with simplicity and convenience as key priorities.
All-electric machine concept
- highest repeatability from the first minute of production start
- suitable for pharmaceutical and food applications
Innovative machine design
- Space saving sliding doors
- Free and easy access for mold change cart
- Ergonomic setup and handling
- Access to article discharge area during production
- Highest speeds
- Minimal dry cycle times
- Crank drive with long service life
- Smooth and optimized movement profiles
- Quick change system for fast product changeovers
- Automatic lubrication system
- Lubrication-free bearings
Less energy consumption
- Energy recovery of braking energy back to the machine or the electricity grid
- Energy savings from reduced weight
- Efficient extruder heating