Machinery in the Technikum
The Kautex Technikum is equipped on an ongoing basis with machines from the current machine program for the consumer packaging, industrial packaging, automotive and specialty product segments. Here, we ensure that these extrusion blow molding machines represent state-of-the-art technology, and the facility is also home to an extruder test bench.
The following machines are currently available:
- K3D Coex 6/7 (filling pipes)
- KCC10 S for one and multi-layer packaging up to 5 liters
- KCC25 S for one and multi-layer packaging from 5 to 25 liters
- KBS 20 SB with three extrusion heads (AKK 1.8 l HT, BFKSS 1.0 HT and AKK 5 l) for suction blowing applications, air ducts, liners, and specialty products
- KLS 8 for multiple applications in consumer packaging