Roadshow India 2020
Welcome to our second virtual Blow Molding Roadshow, this time for India and neighboring countries. Thank you very much for participating. You will get insights in Consumer Packaging and Industrial Packaging topics: We will give you an update on the latest technologies from Kautex Maschinenbau like the new generation of extrusion heads, PCR processing and our energy-efficient “Evo” generation of KBB machines. A detailed program and additional information on our speakers can be found further below.
Date and time
July 29th 2020 · 2pm until 4pm (IST)
Welcome and program overview
Eightly Five Years of providing its customers with innovative products and services have turned Kautex Maschinenbau into one of the world's leading companies in extrusion blow molding technology. At the same time the Chinese subsidiary in Shunde celebrates its 25th anniversary, after being established as the first German joint venture in the Guangdong region of southern China. With customers that include major automobile manufacturers and suppliers, as well as companies working in the packaging industry.
Working with Kautex since July 2013, initially for setting up Kautex Office in India and presently responsible for the sales and service operations in India and neighbouring countries.
Started career Production Engineer Trainee at Injection Molding facility and followed by Production Engineer at BOPP manufacturing plant
Major part of career spent in Sales and Business Development activities of Capital Equipment like Injection Molding Machines and Blow Molding Machines.
- MBA from IIM – Bangalore
- Post Graduate Diploma in Plastics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (Polymer Engineering)
- 2013 – today: Chief Representative and Senior Sales Manager at Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH
- 2011 – 2013: Senior Technical Consultant, Plastics at Norner Mimir India Pvt Ltd
- 2006 – 2011: Product Manager at Unimark Hi-Tech Solutions LLP
Lightweight and sustainability - trends and solutions in extrusion blow molding
Today's times require innovative solutions even more than in the past. Sustainability and weight savings are also a priority in extrusion blow molding, and Kautex has the solutions.
With system solutions based on KBBevo and KCC, this is possible for many applications in industrial and consumer packaging.
- 2006 – today: Managing Partner at Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH
- 2005: Vice President Sales and Service at Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH, Bonn
- 2001 – 2004: Installation of a Sales Network for Kautex Maschinenbau in China (at Kautex Shunde and Head of Representative Office in Shanghai)
- 1998 - 2001: Sales Engineer at Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH, Bonn
- 1988 – 1998: Head of Software Department at the Blow Moulding Industry at Bekum, Berlin
- 1986: Graduation as Diplom-Ingenieur – Electrical Engineering
Plasma Coating Solutions
Plasma coating is a new method to create solvent barrier on HDPE bottles, without the need of EVOH or PA. During the process, a carbon layer is created on the inner surface of the bottle, which is approximately 100nm thick and it has positive effect on decreasing migration and permeation. Plasma coating is a very cost-efficient process and the coated bottles are fully recyclable. It is also much safer and more environmentally friendly than fluorination. Plasma Coating on HDPE is a patent of DELTA ENGINEERING BVBA.
Sales engineer with background in plastics production. Specialized on technical sales of machinery, raw materials and products, mainly focused on the plastic bottle industry. 5 years of experience in organizing production in plastic plants and being in charge of almost every aspect of the plant’s operation and production line. Aware of all main procedures used in the plastic industry and continuously informed for new developments and technologies.
- 2016 –today: Sales Engineer in DELTA ENGINEERING BVBA
- 2012 – 2016: Sales Engineer in ALFA-KAPA MATERIALS AND MACHINERY
- 2009 – 2012: Production Manager in SKIADAS PLASTICS LTD
- 2007 – 2009: Production Assistant Manager in PAIRIS PACK SA
Question & Answer Session
Automatic Quality Inspection
Overview about the current quality inspection options for extrusion blow molded bottles. How can a modern inspection concept simplify daily work,
- 2019 - today: Head of Marketing & Product Management
- 2018 - today: Head of Product Management
- 2014 - 2018: International Sales Manager
- 2011 - 2014: Commissioning Team Leader
- 2011: Commissioning Engineer
Kautex new head generation
Kautex is using newest technologies in order to offer great solutions. Especially with our latest packaging die head generation we set a new benchmark. The die heads offer a variety of features and enable you for state of the art production.
I started my professional career as a mechatronic technician at the company Fastems. After finishing my apprenticeship, I studied electrical engineering and worked at Turck for a short time. Afterwards I joined the Kautex team as an electrical engineer, service engineer and then became the business development manager for die heads.
Question & Answer Session
Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH
Kautex Maschinenbau GmbH